General Cancellation for a General Tour
1. We require full prepayment to confirm your reservation.
2. Cancel For Any Reason Insurance is offered to all online guests and can be purchased over the phone/email up to 10 days after reservation is made.
3. Cancel For Any Reason Insurance is 7.5% of the total cost of the tour and allows purchaser to cancel the tour up to 90 minutes prior to start of tour and receive full refund (minus cost of insurance).
4. Reservations are strictly non-refundable within 24 hours of tour departure for all non insured guests. The only exception to this is when rain forecast is 60% or greater within 24hrs of tour Meet Time and determined to be unsafe by Sonoma Adventures staff. (see #6).
5. If you need to cancel, a minimum 24 hours notice is required. A per person cancellation fee for all non insured guests will be applied.
$25 per person fee will apply before refund for tours.
"online booking fees" are created by a 3rd party booking platform, and may not be fully refunded and are out of our control.
6. We tour rain or shine. Rain is virtually non-existent from May through October. If rain forecast is 60% or greater within 24 hours of tour Meet Time, you have the option to cancel and receive a refund **less the per/person cancellation fee**. We can supply rain jackets to ward off light sprinkles or offer the option to tour by van instead on rainy days.
Different Cancellation policy many apply. Refer to your contract.